[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension and search of datasets

Jorge Pantoja jorgepantojam at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:00:01 UTC 2013

Hi Philipp,

Actually I forgot to rebuild the search index after adding the new schema.
I run the command:
$ paster --plugin=ckan search-index rebuild
--config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini
Then I've restarted solr and now is working well.

I have installed a CKAN 2.0 from source with Ubuntu Server 12.04 64b.

Thanks again for your help ;)

Jorge