[ckan-dev] I can´t preview csv files

Eduardo Luis Aceto eaceto at thinknetgroup.com.ar
Tue Nov 19 23:09:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am new user of ckan. Have installed version 2 of ckan from package in
ubuntu 12.04.

I followed all the advices but I can´t preview csv files.

This is the error message: Could not load preview: DataProxy returned an
error (Data transformation failed. error: An error occured while connecting
to the server: DNS lookup failed for URL:
http://192.168.20.69/storage/f/2013-11-18T13%3A22%3A50.285Z/escuelasnqn.csv)

I am using datastore and added the plugins in the production.ini file, also
the datastore write and read following the instructions from the manual.
Tested get successfully.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Eduardo