[ckan-dev] CKAN database configuration: any known incompatibility?

Elena Camossi elena.camossi at ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu
Wed Nov 27 11:51:15 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

we have CKAN 2.1 on RedHat with spatial and harvesting extension installed.
We are experiencing issues running harvesting, and one of the hypostesis
we're trying to verify is a wrong configuration of the postgres database
backend.

We're using PostgreSQL 9.2 with PostGIS extension, SQLAlchemy version 0.7.8,
psycopg2 version 2.4.5, SOLR 4.5, configured also for the spatial search.

Does anyone have the same configuration running?
Is there any known incompatibility on this configuration?

Thanks a lot for any help.
Kind regards,
-Elena