[ckan-dev] [Installation] Port 80 does not render correctly

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Nov 26 07:08:45 UTC 2013

Hello Michael,

Did you install the package or did you install from source? Are you using
Firefox or Chrome? Can you check the developer console if there are 404 for
CSS/img files when connecting from port 80?

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on