[ckan-dev] CKAN user without name: how can we get rid of this?

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Thu Nov 28 10:51:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am not sure what is causing the issue.  Have you got ckan.site_id
defined in your config file?  It would be interesting to know what it
is if there is one.

CKAN creates a site user, with sysadmin privileges by default based
around this site_id, however we have never experienced it creating a
blank user.

I think to delete it you may need to goto the database as I do not
think the following paster command will work due to the name being
blank

paster user remove ''

David