[ckan-dev] Merging of pull requests

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Tue Oct 15 14:12:32 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I was wondering how you handle the review and merge of pull requests. Is
there some kind of protocol to follow (like ping person X) or is there a
schedule when you go though open PRs (like every second Tuesday we tackle
all open PRs)?

Just to make sure that you don't get me wrong: this mail is *not* about
complaining, I just want to know how you handle that internally (in OKFN),
who is responsible for the ckan core or for the different ckanext-* repos.
If there are no such "rules" I'd propose to create them, this helps me (and
probably others in the community) to understand how you work and what we
can expect when.

Thanks in advance for any hints :)

- Stefan

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch