[ckan-dev] pycsw

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Oct 10 08:43:02 UTC 2013

Hi Hilde,

On 9 October 2013 12:10, Hildegard Gerlach
<hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu> wrote:
> Could not pass xml doc from 89e0cc3c-4b9b-4a1f-b4ce-7a452454db34, Error:
> Specification mandate value for attribute checked, line 198, column 41
Looks like instead of an ISO 19139 document we are getting something else.
To see what the script is actually getting, can you:

* Go to the dataset page for one of the failing datasets (eg
http://{your-ckan-instance}/dataset/89e0cc3c-4b9b-4a1f-b4ce-7a452454db34)
* Look for an extra field called "harvest_object_id"
* Use this id to visit the following URL:
http://{your-ckan-instance}/harvest/object/{harvest_object_id}

These are the URL that the pycsw script requests, so maybe it can give
us a clue of what may be happening

Adrià