[ckan-dev] Installing datagovuk / ckanext-os

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Oct 23 09:46:54 UTC 2013

Hi Hilde,

IIRC data.gov.uk runs on CKAN 1.8,so these extensions are probably
targeting this versions.
Newer versions of CKAN don't use celery anymore, but you can still
install it manually on your virtualenv and see if the extension works.
Note that for instance the templates included will still target CKAN
1.8.

Adrià