[ckan-dev] questions on resources import / export

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Oct 23 16:23:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I agree with Emanuele, CKAN and GeoNetwork, although sharing some
functionality, are different tools with different audiences.
A good project will choose the right tool or integrate different tools
to provide the best solution to its use case.

On 21 October 2013 10:26, Emanuele Tajariol <etj at geo-solutions.it> wrote:
>> GN was also among the candidates for the geographical metadata, but some
>> partners reported some issues so we're actually discarding it.
>
> What's great about open source products is the fact you have communities to
> discuss (and solve problems) with ;)
Big +1. Any feedback that you can report to the project will be
useful, even negative.

Adrià