[ckan-dev] Dataproxy and Apache basic authentication

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 02:57:01 UTC 2013

Hello Milica,

is the URL of your CKAN instance publicly visible? I understand that the
dataproxy is a remote service and needs to access your URL without
authentication. This may fail on your organization's proxy or firewall
settings not letting dataproxy access your server, or your CKAN instance
being served on a local address which is not exposed publicly.

Cheers,
Florian

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Milica Knezevic <knezevic.milica at gmail.com