[ckan-dev] Shared access to the database

Richard Gomes rgomes.info at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:53:34 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

Thanks a lot for directions and advices.

I will review CkanClient. I'm already using it, or code derived from it,
to be more precise, but I'm performing calls over the network.
I will try to call directly, as you had pointed out.

Cheers :)

Richard Gomes
http://rgomes.info
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rgomes