[ckan-dev] Tuesday & Thursday Dev Hangout

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Thu Apr 17 11:49:55 UTC 2014

Hi Listers,

As many of you know, we have a twice weekly dev-call, where we talk all things CKAN, including outstanding issues, open pull requests, and things like that.

In the past they’ve happened over Skype, but we’ve had a couple of Google Hangouts — which seems to work.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/okfn.org/ckan-dev-call is the persistent hangout — which you’re welcome to bookmark.

The calls (currently) happen at mid-day (noon) on Tuesdays and Thursdays “London time”.

There’s also a public calendar for those who like that sort of thing: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/okfn.org_7f0rhk89uec703okrf0ednrkvs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics and/or http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/okfn.org_7f0rhk89uec703okrf0ednrkvs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Best wishes,

Adam McGreggor
General Manager  |  skype: adamamyl  |  @adamamyl
The Open Knowledge Foundation