[ckan-dev] Tech Team "Office Hours"

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Apr 15 12:42:49 UTC 2014

Hi Rufus,

I'm confused about what would exactly be the content of these office hours.
Is it devs being available for answering random support requests? If so
wouldn't the list be a better place so everyone can benefit from it.

If that is not the case how is decided what kind of questions can be
raised?

I'm all for engaging with users, but I think this will cause confusion. Not
to mention that devs will have to commit to another meeting on their
already busy schedule.

Adriàs