[ckan-dev] Assign datasets to groups

David Megginson david.megginson at megginson.com
Thu Apr 17 17:24:56 UTC 2014

I noticed in 2.2 that (in the default configuration) you need to be a
"member" of a group to add datasets to it now.  I don't see a ckan.auth.*
setting to re-enable letting anyone add a dataset to any group — we we need
to write a permissions handler to restore the old behaviour, I wonder?

Cheers, David