[ckan-dev] does CKAN support notifications/message protocols?

Steve Olson - NOAA Federal steve.r.olson at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 4 18:13:02 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon All!

I'm new to CKAN and trying to come up to speed about CKAN's capabilities.
 I have a couple of general questions regarding its capabilities:

1.  Does CKAN support message queues and notifications?  If so, which ones?

2.  Does CKAN support both ebXML as well as csw?  If so, how mature is the
api support for those?

I realize that these are general questions and have been probably answered
a number of times before.  Haven't had a chance yet to review past posting,
so just trying to drill down into the core capabilities of CKAN more
quickly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Steve