[ckan-dev] change search from OR to AND

James Gagan james at everlook.ca
Tue Aug 19 22:48:52 UTC 2014

Reposting in case this was overlooked. Apologies if that is bad etiquette.

 I would like to change the default search in CKAN to use AND rather
than OR so that we get more precise search results.
It seems out of the box, the search will bring back records containing
ANY of the search terms rather than records only containing ALL search
terms.
I can't find much in the way of documentation on this, or an obvious
place in the code to control it so I am seeking suggestions. Would
this be done in SOLR configuration, or is there a place in CKAN I make
this change (or extend the code) from OR to AND.

thanks again,
James
--
James Gagan