[ckan-dev] Harvester fails on 1 dataset from all sources.

Henrik Aagaard Jørgensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Fri Dec 5 12:21:37 UTC 2014

I'm trying out the harvester CKAN extension from 3 sources. I'm running CKAN 2.2.1 and the latest harvester-checkout.
All 3 sources retrieves all datasets, except 1 dataset from each source.

All of them fails with "Invalid package with GUID: ...: {'name': ['That URL os already in use.']}

It seems odd that all 3 harvester sources fails with exactly 1 dataset with same error.

Have anyone else experienced such issues?