[ckan-dev] paser color still doesn't work according to doc's.

Henrik Aagaard Jørgensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Mon Dec 15 10:12:54 UTC 2014

I'm trying to colorize my CKAN in custom colors.

Running paster color grey --config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini works fine and creates a custom.less with grey colors.
Running paster less --config=/etc/ckan/default/production.ini compiles 5 .css files including main.css, but afterwards my custom.less is empty and my colors aren't anywhere anymore.

I've tried to run paster front-end-build, paster minify ..../public/base/css/ and lots of other commands, but no luck.

I cannot change colors on my CKAN in general.