[ckan-dev] How to access source XML document from harvested dataset?

Bruce Crevensten becrevensten at alaska.edu
Wed Dec 17 23:06:50 UTC 2014

We'd like to modify some dataset templates to display information that is
present in the full XML of a harvested (ISO19139) document, but isn't
pulled into CKAN fields via the harvester at the moment.

How can that be accessed from a template?

We know we can modify the harvester to pull in anything we want, but in
this case the information (credits for people responsible for the dataset)
may just pollute the CKAN metadata, so we thought perhaps we could just
display it from the source XML document.

Thank you,
- Bruce

--
*Bruce Crevensten*

*Senior Software Engineer*
(SNAP) Scenarios Network for Alaska & Arctic Planning
www.snap.uaf.edu