[ckan-dev] Faceted Group/Org listing

Matt Fullerton matt.fullerton at okfn.de
Thu Dec 4 08:29:25 UTC 2014

Hi David,
Of course, you are right, I didn't think of this way. Looking at any group
already shows me 'who has what' via the facets. It just isn't the way I was
thinking of presenting it (directly under /organization). Perfect (or at
least 90% perfect ;-)).

Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Softwareentwickler
matt.fullerton at okfn.de
+49 89 74560495
Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
Singerstr. 109
10179 Berlin
http://www.okfn.de