[ckan-dev] Current state of Vagrant-provisioned CKAN source installs?

Julio Acuña julio.acuna.carrillo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:57:37 UTC 2014

Hi Bruce.

We have created an Ansible playbook to setup our development environment
with Vagrant, you can check out the repository
https://github.com/mxabierto/dgm-ansible

This brings up 3 virtual machines with some plugins and our custom theme,
but you can modify it to suit your needs, its pretty straightforward.

Hope it helps to get you started.