[ckan-dev] Sorting bug?

Matt Leduc mleduc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:58:20 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

The "name" referred to here is the dataset "name", not the title.

When sorting in ascending order, the first dataset is
'atmos-1961-1990-mn-temp-average', while in descending order it's
'water-wild-and-scenic-rec-rivers'.

It can be sorted by title_string if you'd rather sort it by the title, for
example:
https://gisdata.mn.gov/organization/us-mn-state-dnr?q=&sort=title_string+asc

Matt