[ckan-dev] What happened to spatial-text and spatial-uri in ckanext-spatial?

Konrad Reiche konrad.reiche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:25:31 UTC 2014

Hello,

in order to encode a rich set of Geo-spatial related content into the
extras field we want to use custom fields like spatial.uri,
spatial.nuts, spatial.iso, etc.

Now some fields are already used by ckanext-spatial. This is documented
here [1], though I cannot find it anymore in newer documentations. What
happened to these fields? Are they still used? I reckon spatial.type and
spatial.coordinates, but what about spatial-uri or spatial-text? Are
there plans to change the convention in the future?

Best,
Konrad

[1]:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/534-update-config-options-docs/geospatial.html#metadata-conventions