[ckan-dev] New docs.ckan.org theme merged (you need to update your git submodules)

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri Feb 7 09:47:52 UTC 2014

> The Edit on GitHub button is a bit annoying, since it takes you to a
> page on GitHub where you can't actually edit, unless you're a CKAN
> committer.

Ah, actually as long as you're signed in to GitHub that page will
actually let you edit the file (whether you have commit access or not),
and it'll automatically fork the repo to your GitHub account and send a
pull request. It even makes a new branch in your fork for each pull
request.

If you're not signed into GitHub, the Edit button on GitHub says you
need to sign in.

So we'll probably leave it as it is I think.

> I've also noticed that the character that appears when you hover over a
> title to show the permalink to the section appears to be broken.

This was fixed by RTD already.

> Also there's a problem with rendering todo boxes.

There seems to be a problem with rendering various boxes: todo,
versionadded, versionchanged, seealso. Some instances render correctly,
some don't. Not sure why yet.