[ckan-dev] Filestore Migration ( 2.1 to 2.2 )

Sajan Ravindran sajanravindran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:31:01 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Thank you for the reply.

Before disabling the old S3 bucket, I thought of 1) Renaming a file in S3
filestore 2) Changing the permission of flle in S3 filestore. After doing
both on checking the web interface, it was seen that both, download and
preview ( through dataproxy ) fail. But on reverting the changes, they work
fine. It seems that the url field is being used for download and preview (
by dataproxy ).

Regards,
Sajan