[ckan-dev] changing rdf generator

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Thu Feb 13 17:53:25 UTC 2014

Hi Isabel,

afaik CKAN uses the read.rdf file from the same directory as the read.html,
so if you didn't provide the read.html, it will never use your read.rdf.
See my e-mail from earlier this month:
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2014-February/006698.html

To fix it for now, you just have to copy the read.html from the original
template to your extension.

It look's like we have quite the same situation, but in reverse :)

-Stefan

PS: I think it's a bug, and if I find some time this month, I'll try to fix
it :)

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hi Isabel,
>
> On 13 February 2014 12:21, Isabel Ruiz <isaruizmellado at gmail.com> wrote:
> > /src/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/templates_legacy/package
>
> Are you using the legacy templates for the rest of site?
>
> If not, don't add a new templates_legacy folder on your extension. If
> you are already using a "templates" folder for your other ones, put
> the modified read.rdf file in there, eg;
>
> /src/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/templates/package
>

> Let me know if this works,
>
> Adrià

Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch