[ckan-dev] changing rdf generator

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:54:46 UTC 2014

Hi!

Thanks Adrià and Stefan for your answers.

I have mixed your answers and finally.... it works :D

I followed two steps:

1- I don't use template_legacy before, so I have copied read.rdf into
/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/malaga/theme/templates/package
2- I have copied read.html file into this folder.

And of course, I have removed /src/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/templates_legacy
folder.

Thanks !!!!

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Stefan Oderbolz <stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch>wrote:

> Hi Isabel,
>
> afaik CKAN uses the read.rdf file from the same directory as the
> read.html, so if you didn't provide the read.html, it will never use your
> read.rdf.
> See my e-mail from earlier this month:
> https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2014-February/006698.html
>
> To fix it for now, you just have to copy the read.html from the original
> template to your extension.
>
> It look's like we have quite the same situation, but in reverse :)
>
> -Stefan
>
> PS: I think it's a bug, and if I find some time this month, I'll try to
> fix it :)
>

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi Isabel,
>>
>> On 13 February 2014 12:21, Isabel Ruiz <isaruizmellado at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > /src/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/templates_legacy/package
>>
>> Are you using the legacy templates for the rest of site?
>>
>> If not, don't add a new templates_legacy folder on your extension. If
>> you are already using a "templates" folder for your other ones, put
>> the modified read.rdf file in there, eg;
>>
>> /src/ckanext-malaga/ckanext/templates/package
>>

>> Let me know if this works,
>>
>> Adrià

> Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
> Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch

Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado
http://about.me/isabelruiz