[ckan-dev] Binding a list to dataset form

Khalegh Mamakani khalegh at highwaythreesolutions.com
Fri Feb 14 00:12:04 UTC 2014

I tried to use the same approach as ckan manages the extra custom fields and I updated dataset schema by adding a schema for emails list. However, data is not bonded to the corresponding filed in dataset form instead the first item in the list is added to custom metda-data fields.
I really appreciate if anybody can help me on this issue.

Khalegh