[ckan-dev] Filestore changes between 2.2a and 2.2b

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Feb 21 00:20:40 UTC 2014

Whether you need to go through a migration really depends on what commit
you're on. The new filestore landed into master at some point, so it would
have been called 2.2a. You can go through the migration if you want or
leave it alone. It should work either way. The old files will still be
accessible, just don't delete the folder.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on