[ckan-dev] Wordpress and CKAN

James Bell james at james-bell.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 16:45:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your help everyone, I managed to get it up and running today
:)

Thanks,

This year I am running the London and Yorkshire marathons.

[image: JustGiving - Sponsor me now!]<http://www.justgiving.com/jamesryanbell>

To sponsor me for these and various others runs throughout this year and
last please go visit: http://justgiving.com/jamesryanbell

All money raised will go to Diabetes UK

Thanks

:-)