[ckan-dev] enabling the ckanext-disqus extension

James Bell james at james-bell.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 01:00:53 UTC 2014

The docs are wrong or outdated, you need to use:
{{ h.disqus_comments() }}
instead of ${h.disqus_comments() }

This year I am running the London and Yorkshire marathons.

To sponsor me for these and various others runs throughout this year and last please go visit: http://justgiving.com/jamesryanbell

All money raised will go to Diabetes UK

Thanks

:-)