[ckan-dev] CKAN Puppet Module Released

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Jan 5 21:36:26 UTC 2014

Greetings David,
  Thank you for having a look.  Are there any missing features of the CKAN module that has been implemented in dgu-vagrant-puppet that could be incorporated ?  From my looking through dgu-vagrant-puppet, it seems to be a complete system's solution.  When I started with the CKAN module, it was also very specific to Landcare Research's needs.  Our thinking though is to generalize to make it available to the community in hopes that others may find it useful.  IE, build your system specific code around the module.  This is what we did creating a puppet module (landcare_ckan<http://code.scenzgrid.org/index.php/p/puppet-vms/source/tree/master/modules/landcare_ckan>) as well as additional modules in the landcare puppet framework.

Regards