[ckan-dev] GIS dataset import

Philippe Duchesne philippe at okfn.be
Tue Jan 14 21:36:47 UTC 2014

Hello David, Cliff,

FYI, a fork of ckanext-spatial done for openbelgium.be has support for
WFS,WMS,KML,GML,GeoJSON,ArcGIS and Google Fusion Tables.

You can have a look at
http://portal.openbelgium.be/dataset/geospatial-testfor a demo.

The code is still in beta stage, but available at
https://github.com/pduchesne/ckanext-spatial/tree/OL3_VIEWER

best,

--p.