[ckan-dev] GIS dataset import

Cliff Ingham inghamn at bloomington.in.gov
Wed Jan 15 13:36:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for the pointers.  The fog has cleared some.  So, it sounds like
we do actually put the data into ckan, and not just metadata.

In other words, we need to find some way to export 3G of spatial and
relational data from our GIS system into one of these formats?  Then
load the exported data into CKAN as a dataset.

Of these, it looks like only GeoJSON has support for both the spatial
and the relational properties.