[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.0.2 is working in 8080 but not in 80

Jesús Redondo redondogarciajesus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:41:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for the hint, I didn't even know that CKAN was using nginx  (I
didn't configure it in the first installation).

Maybe is not configured properly because I run these commands and there
weren't really needed for the package installation (at this point of the
doc:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.0.2/install-from-source.html#create-a-ckan-config-file)
:

sudo mkdir -p /etc/ckan/default
sudo chown -R `whoami` /etc/ckan/

and

cd /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan
paster make-config ckan /etc/ckan/default/development.ini

Going to see if I can solve it, thanks again.

Jesús