[ckan-dev] template helper function problem

Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 28 16:48:36 UTC 2014

Nigel,

Thanks for the response.   Originally I did use a standard div block to write out our warning, just like you suggested.  And I can go back to that route.  But the flash_notice function seemed to be designed just for this sort of thing.  The templates/home/index.html file  already has this in it to display flash notices:
      {{ self.flash() }}

I am just looking for a clean way to inject content into the element.  Perhaps I can try to do it in my extension’s plugin.py.

Andrew