[ckan-dev] Multiple dataset types

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:40:07 UTC 2014

Thanks Ian.  I have been referring to your code to help me out in implementing similar functionalities. Loading the dataset schema information from json files is great. I will definitely use your extension when it is ready. But in the mean time I was trying to meet some immediate needs in our project for few simple dataset types so that user can start uploading data.

Pabitra

Logan, UT-84341, USA

pkdash_reena at hotmail.com