[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset anymore?

Philip Cross phil.cross at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 30 12:47:15 UTC 2014

Hi Ian,

Splitting data across datasets wouldn't be a good solution for us since we
assign each dataset a DOI, which is intended to resolve to the package page
on our CKAN instance.

I should point out that the data is not being uploaded to the CKAN server,
we are harvesting the metadata and pointing from each resource back to our
own data storage. At the moment we are still pointing at the data via a web
interface that allows users to navigate down to the files they wish to
download.

An example is at:
http://data.bris.ac.uk/datasets/13kidnrls4jnl1m806eyfd8h6z/

Best wishes,