[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset anymore?

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Thu Jan 30 13:06:42 UTC 2014

Hi Phil,

Have you seen the related packages feature? You could have a dataset
with the DOI and no resources that is a parent to other datasets that
each have a smaller number of resources.

You would have to create and update these datasets with the API and
IIUC just alter your templates to show the relationships.

Ian