[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Fri Jan 31 01:21:03 UTC 2014

Sorry, I should have said "package relationship" which is different
than the related items. It's something you'll have to dig into the
code to find out about, I don't think there is any documentation on
their use.

There are relationships_as_object and relationships_as_subject fields
in the package schema available through the API. The model itself is
in ckan/model/package_relationship.py