[ckan-dev] created resources in dataset - can't access the dataset

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Fri Jan 31 12:28:34 UTC 2014

> I don't think there is any documentation on their use.

There is some very ancient documentation on the wiki, which I'm sure
could do with some love and attention:

https://github.com/ckan/ckan/wiki/Dataset-relationships

also tantalisingly suggesting where some info used to be in the docs.

Mark

Open Data Evangelist
The Open Knowledge Foundation
Empowering through Open Knowledge