[ckan-dev] Settings up FileStore/Datastore on CKAN 2.1

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Jan 31 01:52:33 UTC 2014

I am responding because I have found a solution the problem (which is in the CKAN docs<http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.1.1/configuration.html#ckan-site-url>).  The site_url is required to be a full path (http://...); however, the site_url was set to the domain name not including http://.  Once the site_url was set to the full path, the data set can be downloaded.  Preview isn't working but we think its something to do with recline and the firewall preventing proper access (I am looking into this now).

Thanks for your help.