[ckan-dev] problem migrating datasets

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:10:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

another problem that we have, is that all our harvest sources do not work
either - they need an owner_org - but when I try to set an owner_org (by
script) I get the error "harvest source not found"...
The same happens when I try to delete them. The problem is, they also
prevent new harvesters from running ...

Can I set the owner org somewhere, say at least in the database and if so,
where should I set this owner_org??

Thanks!
Michael