[ckan-dev] Questions on ckanext-spatial install documentation

John Brisbin john at boab.info
Sat Jun 7 12:19:59 UTC 2014

G'Day all,
We're trying to get the spatial extension installed. This is my first
attempt to install an extension and I'm very new to the python way of
doing things. Thankfully there is a good starting point with the
documentation at:
http://docs.ckan.org/projects/ckanext-spatial/en/latest/install.html
My first question is: how does one go from this Doc page either contact
the extension author or provide edits to the docs in the case of errors
or improvements? I want to help, but from the Doc page there is no
apparent way to do this.
Thanks indeed,
JB

--
John Brisbin
Managing Director, BoaB interactive Pty Ltd

E: john at boab.info
M: 0407 471 565 | P: 07 4094 2172
Skype: boabjohn | Twitter: @boabjohn