[ckan-dev] IPackageController after_update

Khalegh Mamakani khalegh at highwaythreesolutions.com
Tue Jun 17 17:31:13 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I wonder if it is possible to edit a dataset in IPackageController after_update function. It seems that package_update doesn’t apply the changes to dataset before calling plugin’s after_update function.
Because, in my after_update code when I use package_show it doesn’t include the changes. However, package_update ignores the changes that I made to dataset in after_update function. Does anybody know how to force it to to take the changes to dataset when calling after_update?

Thanks,
Khalegh