[ckan-dev] DMS coordinates problem in map

Rodrigo Parra rodpar07 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:35:48 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty sure I am experiencing this issue with a CKAN 2.2 instance:
https://github.com/okfn/recline/issues/380

Apparently, this bug was fixed already in Recline. Does anyone know if this
particular fix made it into CKAN 2.2?

If the fix isn't included in CKAN 2.2, is it possible/advisable to upgrade
Recline in my CKAN fork (at least until 2.3 or whichever version that fixes
the issue)? Any pointers on how to do it would be great.

Or is my only/best option to transform coordinates to decimal values?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Rodrigo