[ckan-dev] organizing ckan extensions in github

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:30:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Vitor for the suggestions. I am not too worried about other people being able to find and install these plugins as they are very specific to our ckan instance and may not have any general use. I am thinking from the development point of view what would be best to manage code on github for pull and push.
Pabitra