[ckan-dev] GeoJson preview working?

Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us
Tue Jun 17 15:45:21 UTC 2014

Yes, for me whenI click “preview” on http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/geojson-test I see the raw data. That is the set I uploaded.  When I click preview on http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/testdatageojson (uploaded by somebody else) I get an internal server error displaying just in the iframe.  The page itself is fine, but the proxied content is clearly crashing.