[ckan-dev] CKAN Service Provider status?

Alice Heaton a.heaton at nhm.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:07:55 UTC 2014

On 25/06/14 06:58, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hi Alice,
>
> I think we never got around to updating it. I'll bring this up in the next dev
> meeting on Thursday to confirm.

Thanks. Having looked at the code, it is clearly work in progress (which
is what it is advertised as). Given that we only need a subset of the
functionality (only one type of job, no need for authentication, etc.)
it will be simpler for us to implement our own service provider. When a
stable ckan service provider comes along it should be straightforward
for us to port our code along should we wish to.

Thanks,
Alice