[ckan-dev] CKAN - Api question

Vladimir Mašala vladimirmasala at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:17:27 UTC 2014

Hi, i have installed ckan from package and site is up and running. At
moment i am having problems with ckan API.
I was checking demo site and i see api calls like this
http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=d81037dc-6fb8-46f9-a79a-2d447bc2b12b
and
that is exactly what i was looking for. Api calls which returns data so i
can consume it in applications.
So  decided to try same api calls on my site
http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en , but it isnt working...

Calls to http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/api/rest/dataset/vrtici retrun
dataset data name,id and so on..but calls to
http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=e957cf04-8db9-4216-a4ab-d13416503f3c
 or
http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=vrtici
are
not working...

Can any help me with this? Am i doing something wrong, maybe we didn't
setup datastore correctly or i have problem because i have used install
from package which is not latest ckan version?

Thnx for help